Monday, November 26, 2012

Welcome!


Welcome to Speed Read Book Reviews! 

 My name is Rebecca Lahr and I am just an avid reader helping the rest of the world figure out which books are a good read and which books are just not worth your time.   

 I am currently seeking people interested in publishing their books but would like someone to read it before sending it on to the publishing companies.  I am also seeking an opportunity to read and write reviews for major publishing companies, magazines and even screenplays so if any of my followers know of anybody, send them my way.

My current fees are either hourly or flat rate, you get to pick.   I charge an hourly rate of $12.50.  I charge a minimum of four hours ($50.00) to proofread your work.     The book review has a flat fee of $50.00 regardless if you choose hourly rates.    If you do decide you want flat rate:

Short stories: $100.00 (maximum 100 pages)

100-200 pages - $200.00

200-300 pages - $300.00

300+ pages are charged hourly to make sure you are getting the best deal possible. 

It takes me 28-32 hours to read a 1,000 page book so you would be looking at $400-$450.00.   

Payments may be made to my book pay pal account ubamwithrebecca@hotmail.com or via money order.  An address will be supplied if you want to pay via money order.    I do ask that a $50.00 non-refundable down payment be made before I start reading your book.   I will keep a detailed log on the times I read your book.

I appreciate your business and will start writing my own reviews on books I have already read soon (going to re-read a few to freshen my memory).


~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment